Commercial Mortgage Broker Consultant - Basic to £35,000 plus bonus scheme OTE £80,000 - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
One of the UK's leading brokerages, dedicated to Commercial and Business Finance.
The Commercial Mortgage Broker Role:
The main purpose of the role is to handle Commercial Mortgage & Finance enquiries, evaluate what terms can be achieved, and provide indicative terms verbally.
You will also be expected to follow up initial enquiries and written terms issued, to either take the enquiry through to completion or obtain feedback as to why it did not proceed. The position is office based, and all leads will be generated by existing client and introducer base, as well as their field BDM's.
- Handling commercial finance enquiries received by the company
- Upon receipt of an initial enquiry, evaluate what terms can be achieved from the whole of market panel of lenders. If able to assist, provide indicative terms verbally as soon as possible after to obtain the relevant additional information. If the finance is not possible, to provide that decision within the speedy timescale
- To follow up initial enquiries and written terms issued, to either take the enquiry through to completion or obtain feedback as to why it did not proceed
- To undertake such administrative duties and collection of information as is necessary to progress enquiries with the appropriate lender, including application forms, accounts, and any other supporting documentation required
- To liaise with lenders, valuers, solicitors etc. as necessary to ensure transactions complete as smoothly and quickly as possible
The Ideal Candidate:
Each member of the broker team is an ex-commercial lender with many years’ experience. The Commercial Mortgage Broker Consultant position would therefore ideally suit an early retired or redundant ex-banker or indeed existing broker.
Full training can be given to the right applicants who feel they can fulfil the job profile.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Understanding of the general principles of Commercial mortgage lending
- Analysis and interpretation of financial accounts (Training can be given)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Practical working knowledge of internet and email use, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent and positive telephone manner
- Ability to work to timescales
- Ability to work within a team environment
Not ready to Apply? Would you prefer to set up a telephone call to have an initial chat about this vacancy?
Click the link below to access our online calendar where you easily schedule a date and time with Jon D'Costa.
Click here to Schedule your telephone appointment