Email firstname.lastname@example.org Call on 01452 526100
Mortgage Advisor - New Build Mortgage Sector - Basic £30k + car + OTE £65k - London 30 mile radius
Mortgage and Protection Advisor responsibilities:
• No Cold Calling required you will be provided with prequalified appointments scheduled throughout your working week.
• Arrange mortgage and mortgage-related products with customers.
• Ensure all appointments are followed up and managed in a timely manner.
• Undertaking both face-to-face and telephone fact-finds as required.
• Diligent and focused on providing the highest level of mortgage advice to Housebuilder clients.
• Diligent and focused on providing the highest level of service to our House Builder clients
• Following the mortgage sales process, ensuring full compliance at all times.
• To meet and maintain compliance with all competency guidelines.
• Focused on agreed sales targets and key performance indicators.
• Visit and maintain relationships with Introducers.
• Ensure that all documentation is current and up to date.
• Ensure that the requirements of the Training & Competency Scheme are met.
• Keep up to date with products changes and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure that all current regulatory guidelines are met.
• Ensure Money Laundering Guidelines are adhered to.
• Ensure the requirements of GDPR are met.
• Ad hoc duties as and when required by the Sales Director or Senior Management Team.
• Smart and well presented at all times, portraying a professional image.
• Outgoing, Ambitious and self-motivated.
• The ability to thrive in a pressurised environment.
Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, with outstanding Communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format.
• Minimum, of 2 years demonstrable customer facing mortgage sales experience.
• Full CEMAP mortgage qualification or equivalent.
• Experience in Financial Services sales and an understanding of compliance regulations.
• Highly competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Full driving licence.
• Permanent Full-Time Role.
• Quarterly Bonus achievable, against a range of performance-based KPI’S. (Subject to T&C’S.)
• Outstanding Commission Earnings. (Top performers earn in excess of £70K PA.)
• Fully expensed BMW or Volvo Company car, or £5000 PA Car Allowance (Subject to T&C’S.)
• Extensive training coupled with an ongoing support and development program.
• Outstanding career progression opportunities.
• Business Mileage fuel Reimbursed (Subject to T&C’S.)
• 33 Days Paid Holiday, (25 Days Holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays.)
• Get your Birthday off each year. (Once Probation Completed)
• A flexible approach to working hours.
• Up to 12 Month Earnings guarantee available for the right candidates. (Subject to T&C’S.)
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding and market leading business.
• Perkbox Group discounts and employee benefits Scheme, including free personal Mobile Phone Insurance Cover.
• Contributory workplace pension. (T&C’S Apply)
• Generous Staff referral bonus scheme.
• Flexible Home working
• Death in service, life Insurance cover.
• Laptop, Smart Phone, printer, scanner and full IT support all provided
• Home broadband support package.
Not ready to Apply? Would you prefer to set up a telephone call to have an initial chat about this vacancy?
Click the link below to access my online calendar where you easily schedule a date and time.
Click here to Schedule your telephone appointment